大发888体育投注

张铖:FeartheUnitedStatesputpressureon12carriRussianS-400aircraftrivedinTurkeypts

文章来源:Erron 时间:2020-03-09

  张铖:Fear the United States put pressure on 12 carries Russian S-400 aircraft arrived in Turkey parts索尼l36h评测科学家锁定导致青蒿素耐药性“罪魁”Fear the United States put pressure on 12 carries Russian S-400 aircraft arrived in Turkey parts According to the Russian satellite network reported that the Turkish Ministry of National Defense on the 16th news release, the first carrying 12 Russian S-400 air defense missile system components of the aircraft has landed in Turkey.The message said: "S-400 transport component is still according to plan, the first 12 aircraft has landed at the air base Ted Moore."The statement did not disclose the delivery of S-400 system, the number of these aircraft were needed.Bloomberg reported earlier, due to the Turkish procurement S-400 air defense systems from Russia, the United States intends to impose sanctions on Ankara.United States asked Turkey to abandon the purchase of Russian S-400 system, and imported US "Patriot" anti-aircraft missiles.United States threatened that if Turkey to Russia to buy S-400, may be postponed or canceled exports to Turkey F-35 fighter program.Turkey refuses to budge.Turkish Ministry of Defense July 12 announced the first batch of S-400 missile parts have arrived, the Russian Federal Military Technical Cooperation Bureau confirmed the news.Russia and Turkey signed a 2017 contract to supply promised air defense missile system S-400 four battalions to Turkey, worth $ 2.5 billion, earthwork advance payment of 45%, the remaining 55% of the loan payment with Russia.Russian Deputy Prime Minister Borisov said, according to the contract, also has the option of earthwork.